SUPPORT BUTCH VOICES WITH A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION!
BUTCH Voices is fiscally sponsored by the Center for Sex & Culture, a 501(c)(3) non-profit community center based in San Francisco that provides judgment-free education and explores and preserves knowledge and materials about sex and gender.
Mail a check made out to Center for Sex & Culture (put BUTCH Voices in the note line) to CSC, 2261 Market St. #455-A, SF CA 94114, or use our online link
. Make sure to note BUTCH Voices in your donation there, as well.
Want to donate in kind product and materials, and receive a 501c3 receipt? Contact Joe@BUTCHVoices.com
Note: 90% of your donation will be sent to BUTCH Voices; the remaining 10% supports CSC’s work as BUTCH Voices’ fiscal sponsor.
We also receive direct financial donations (without a tax credit) via our PayPal @butchvoices (BUTCHVoices@gmail.com).