Donate Through Our Fiscal Sponsor!

CSC
SUPPORT BUTCH VOICES WITH A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION!
BUTCH Voices is fiscally sponsored by the Center for Sex & Culture (www.sexandculture.org), a 501(c)(3) non-profit community center based in San Francisco that provides judgment-free education and explores and preserves knowledge and materials about sex and gender.
Mail a check made out to Center for Sex & Culture (put BUTCH Voices in the note line) to CSC, 2261 Market St. #455-A, SF CA 94114, or use our online link:
Note: 90% of your donation will be sent to BUTCH Voices; the remaining 10% supports CSC’s work as BV’s fiscal sponsor.

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>