Calling all graphic artists and designers! We need your help in designing the logo and promotional images for the 2017 BUTCH Voices National Conference.
Our theme is BUTCH Voices 2017: Reconnect. Recharge. Resist. We’d love to highlight an artist from within our communities to help us promote our event happening this August. The winning design embodies the spirit of BUTCH Voices and will be used on conference t-shirts, and promotional materials. All submissions will be on display online and at the conference in Oakland. Send in your digital designs via email to Joe@BUTCHVoices.com. Please refer to logo guidelines before submitting a design. Deadline: March 30, 2017.
The artist selected will receive one complimentary ticket to the conference and of course your work will be featured on the site, t-shirts, everywhere that BUTCH Voices is seen, you’ll be seen too. Unfortunately, travel or lodging is not included.
- Flexibility is a key requirement; including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white, as well as color.
- The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high-quality printing.
- Lettering must be identifiable and easy to read when reduced to a small size.
- All design entries must include the wording: 2017 BUTCH Voices: Reconnect. Recharge. Resist.
- Acceptable formats: PSD and AI preferred; PNG and JPG are acceptable but only at the highest quality.
- Image must be an original image, represent the values and mission of BUTCH Voices values and mission, and be colorful and graphically appealing.
- Image should relate to this year’s theme, the BUTCH Voices community, and should reflect an inclusive event.
- More information can be found on our Media Kit page.